- To create a service request QR code for a guest user who does not have an account make sure you're logged into the web platform and select "Service Requests' from the left-hand navigation menu.
2. This will display all service requests in the platform. Select "QR Codes"
3. Next, you have the option to either give access to a specific property or more than one property by selecting 'Generic'.
4. When a User scans the 'Generic' QR Code they will then be prompted to select a property from the dropdown box to complete and submit a service request.
5. If you create a QR code for a 'Specific' property, it will prompt you to select a property from the drop down box before the QR code is created. The User can then only complete the service request for the property you have chosen for them.
6. If the QR code is scanned by a user who already has the Caret mobile app installed, the app will open immediately and take them to the service request page. If the user does not have the Caret app downloaded, it will direct them to the service request web portal to fill out as a guest user. In both cases, they can submit a service request.